Crazy Cheeky Girly Geek (greeneyedmissy) wrote,
Crazy Cheeky Girly Geek


 Okay, I've just gotten a request by someone who wants me to make her a banner for her website.  She wants period costumes, approx 1800's, but she's wanting a masked ball type theme to it.  Artwork of course.  So....I have NO FREAKIN' CLUE where to find pictures like that, BIG pictures.  Does anyone know of ANYONE who might know????  I've hunted but since I'm not an expert on period costumes (although I love that time period, I don't know where to look.  Especially for masked ball paintings.  PLEASE HELP ME!


  • Well, I did it!

    I thought maybe I just had the patience of Job, but I honestly think it's an OCD obsession to finish stuff I start, but I successfully (I hope)…

  • New icons...yeah!

    HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! Previews: ♥ Comment ♥ Credit please ♥ Snag til your heart's content ♥ Please don't…

  • It's that time of year again!

    Wishing my LJ friends all over the world a very Merry Christmas! Please be safe if traveling. Much Love!

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.